Take matters into your own hands and start learning to lead: This two-hour workshop jump-starts your leading skills and helps you take your first steps at milongas. Experiencing the follower’s role “from the other side” also helps you better understand and fine-tune your own dance as a follower. And: It is sooo much fun! 😀
- Walking with decisive, clear steps
- Clear communication through the embrace
- Differences between the roles
- Learning structures to build your dance as a leader: Ochos, parallel and crossed system, turns (giros)
This workshop can be combined with “Followers Technique: Spirals” ealier this afternoon. The package price for both workshops is 50€ (discounts available).
Please note: Your registration is binding. The fee must be paid in advanced. For cancellations made up to a day before the start of the workshop you will be charged 50% of the fee. If you resign on the day the workshop takes place, we cannot offer any refunds.
- Sunday, 16.02.2020, 15:20 – 17:20
VenueNou Mitte, Chausseestr. 102, 10115 Berlin
Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org