Perhaps it sounds strange to start learning to dance while we’re all at home but if you’re with someone and you want to move around a bit, this is a super nice chance to get to know Argentine tango.
We will show you all the basics from posture, connection with your partner in open and close embrace, how to walk in tango, and how to dance to and understand the tango music. You will also learn steps and combinations you can practise at home, even when there’s little space:
- March 28+29: Posture, centre, weight changes, walking, cross
- April 04+05: parallel and cross system
- April 11+12: spirals and isolation, pivoting and ochos backwards/forwards
- April 18+19: parada and pasada, milonga
You’re teachers are Gaia from Italy and Gustavo from Argentina. Gaia has danced and taught tango for more than 20 years. She speaks Italian, French, German, Spanish, and English. Gustavo started to learn tango a year ago and tries to understand Gaia 😊
Class is limited to max. 12 couples. If you want to get updates on our next practicas taught by different teachers online, please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Saturday, 04.04.2020, 16:30 – 18:00
- Sunday, 05.04.2020, 16:30 – 18:00
- Saturday, 11.04.2020, 16:30 – 18:00
- Sunday, 12.04.2020, 16:30 – 18:00
Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org